Hours of Operation
SYC is located at 1225 Duke of Gloucester St. in Colonial Heights, Virginia.
Click here for a map to the pool.
The pool opens Memorial day weekend and closes on Labor Day.
Clestelle Green- Pool manager
Click here to download the SYC pool rules. (Adobe PDF format.)
Have a party or get together at the pool! Members can rent out the pavilion for birthday parties, family reunions or other get togethers.
The pavilion must be reserved at the managers office in person. No reservations will be taken until the pool opens in May.
Download the Pavilion Agreement form to get more information and to take with you to the pool.
- Pavilion rental MUST be paid at Manager’s office at the time the reservation is made.
- $30 for parties held on Monday – Thursday
- $40 for parties held on Friday - Sunday
- An additional $5 will be withheld if the completed guest list is not turned in to office 48 hours before the party. (note – names can be added to or deleted from the list the day of the party at check-in – having the list in advance allows manager to ensure proper staffing the day of the party)
- All non-member guests must pay a guest fee . . . even if NOT swimming!
- If the pavilion is not cleaned, i.e. all trash in receptacles, floors swept and tables and floors hosed down, a $25 cleaning fee may be charged.
- Parties of 50+ guests will be required to pay an additional $10/hour lifeguard fee.
Please contact Clestelle Green in the manager's office at 526-3578 for more information.
After Hours Pool Rental
Have a party or get together at the pool! Members can rent out the pool for birthday parties, family reunions or other get togethers. Get more information here.